Alter Creative Studio | Career | Sales and Marketing Officer
Company Name: Alter Creative Studio Ltd.
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Officer.
Contract Type: Full-time.
Reports To: General Manager
Education: A bachelor's degree is usually required and an advanced degree in marketing or business administration or equivalent experience.
Experience Required: At least 2 years.
Work Location: Downtown-Ramallah.
About Our Company:
Alter is a world-class Design & Technology Studio that forms a pool of creative individuals that have their minds frequency set on this business industry. Our core business begins with honesty, trust and hard work to achieve or even exceed expectations.
Our services: Graphics, Branding, Ui/Ux & Web & Mob Development
Alters creative studio is located in Downtown, Ramallah, Palestine.
We’re looking for a passionate Sales & Marketing Officer to plan and oversee the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns. You will be the one to ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management.
A successful Marketing officer must have great enthusiasm for all things marketing and great knowledge of relevant techniques and principles. The ideal candidate will also be an excellent communicator and will have experience in managing different marketing ventures.
The goal is to ensure that the marketing efforts of the company add the highest value to its business.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role at advertisements agencies
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- Fluency in Arabic and English
Candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to send in their CVs to:
With subject: Sales & Marketing Officer