A local leading company working in FMCG desires to hire a distinguished B2B Sales & Marketing Manager:
- Build up and develop high qualified sales team
- Develop sales policies
- Ability to locate potential customers for related products
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key customer
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Produce regular reports on sales commitments, costs and delivery performance
- Performance manage, develop and motivate sales staff
- Direct continuous improvement of selling processes in line with changing organizational needs and market conditions
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Candidates must have the following qualifications:
- University degree (minimum of first degree) in Business Administration, Marketing or any other relevant field.
- Good knowledge with PNA regulations and requirements
- Knowledgeable experience in B2B sales
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- High competency level in MS Office applications
- High competency level computer skills, office applications, internet and e-mail.
- Ability to communicate in English; Hebrew would be a plus
- High communication skills and work team spirit.
- Ability to work for long hours and under pressure.
- Valid driving license.
- Work experience would be considered as extra advantage
Those who found themselves appropriate for the job are asked to send their curriculum vitae along with a cover letter stating why you feel you have the necessary skills to perform well in the above role before 15/05/2018 by e-mail to the following address: [email protected]
- PLS state the vacancy applying for when sending your application.
- Only qualified candidates would be contacted to proceed with the hiring process.