A prominent real estate development company, developing a prestigious mixed-use Project including residential, commercial, tourist and entertainment lands, seeks to recruit a Sales Executive:
Main Tasks include:
- Setting up and organize meetings between client decision makers and Sales Manager,
- Preparing and organizing presentations,
- Cooperate with the team to meet customer needs,
- Submit weekly progress reports to the Sales manager and ensure data and info accuracy,
- Conduct market surveys to identify the Project competitors and analyze their USPs,
- Meet & communicate with prospects and interested clients and prepare offers,
- Oversee, review and manage the preparation, approval and closure of the sale agreements and documentation,
- Conduct the inspection of a property to ensure the terms and conditions of sales are met before closing sales deals.
- Ensure the provision of opportunities and convert opportunities into sales.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
The Candidate shall:
- Preferably be an active and dynamic male / female who own his personal car.
- Have easy access to Jerusalem and 48 lands.
- Handle sales initiations and do the required visits and marketing.
- Have 3 – 4 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Be very good English and computer skills.
- Be flexible to travel into other cities and work from different locations.
- Have an existing good and strong networks and connections in the market.
Interested candidates are invited to send their CVs to the following email address: [email protected]