We are looking for a high-performing Sales Director. The successful candidate will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Sales director responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. Sales director duties will include hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Proven managerial skills and ability to manage team managers
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services; preferably FMCG and pharmaceutical products
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Free movement all over Palestinian territories and Israel
- Hebrew language would be a plus
Those who found themselves appropriate for the job are asked to send their curriculum vitae along with a cover letter stating why you feel you have the necessary skills to perform well in the above role before 30/11/2017 by e-mail to the following address:
PLS state the vacancy applying for when sending your application.
Only qualified would be contacted to proceed with the hiring process.