Millennium Hotel Ramallah, one of the Millennium chain hotels in the world and the only 5-star international hotel in Palestine, is soliciting qualified candidates to fill the position of
The sales coordinator will be responsible for maintaining excellent client relationships and bringing in new business cooperations for the hotel by conducting various sales and marketing-related activities in addition to performing networking and public relations duties to maintain and increase the hotel's profitability and market presence.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform the daily administration and organizational process of the sales department.
- Build high-quality relationships with clients/guests.
- Prepare, implement and compile data for the strategic sales plan, monthly SMARTS report, annual goals, sales, and marketing budget, forecasts, and other reports as directed/required.
- Develop rates, group ceilings, and deployment strategies through a review of competitive data and demand analysis.
- Actively participate in sales presentations, property tours, and customer meetings.
- Conduct/attend daily business review meetings, weekly strategic sales meetings, management meetings, and other meetings as required/ requested.
- Manage/direct all advertising, public relations, and promotional activities.
- Organize and attend promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours, and visits.
- Participate in new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
- Foster good community relations through events such as open days and through involvement in community initiatives
- Serve as the hotel spokesperson in public events or meetings.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other related degrees.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales, customer service, or public relations.
- Well-presented and professionally groomed at all working times.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand Arabic and English languages.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organized, motivated, and detailed oriented.
- Able to work under pressure and inflexible working hours when necessary.
- Resident in Ramallah, West Bank, Palestine.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their C.Vs to [email protected] with the subject name “Sales Coordinator”, no later than 12 March 2022.
We thank all applicants for their interest but regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.