A New Logistics Company is looking to fulfill the following position in its office in Jenin.
Deadline: 20th of August, 2023.
Starting Date: 2nd of September, 2023
Sales and Marketing Officer: We are looking for an organized and enthusiastic Sales and Marketing Officer to take the company to the next level, in particular by developing a strong sales funnel of local and international prospects. The Sales and Marketing Manager's responsibilities include generating research-based marketing plans; creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature; and engaging with our clients around the world.
- Collect and analyze market research including customer research and competitive analysis; research marketing opportunities and plans; understand client requirements; and identify market trends.
- Recommend marketing strategies and tactics, and suggest system improvements, to achieve the company's marketing goals.
- Present market research and recommended strategies and tactics in clear reports to the Directors.
- Implement new sales and marketing plans including advertising.
- Match monthly target (revenue and number of new clients)
- Write and prepare sales offers and presentation.
- Contact customers, requiring effective written and verbal communication and the ability to build customer rapport while managing their expectations.
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base.
- Work with others to develop the go-to-market strategy, helping all to understand our company work and target client needs.
- Constantly monitor the competitive landscape and market conditions to identify new business opportunities, assess their market potential, and review issues and risks in order to recommend marketing tactics and strategies.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related area required.
- 3+ years of sales and marketing management experience.
- Experience developing, marketing and launching campaigns with both online and offline marketing.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong planning and analysis skills to perform quantitative data analysis.
- A change agent with highly evolved influencing skills.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and passion for managing projects to conclusion on time.
- Excellent organization, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and negotiation skills.
- Fluent English is required
A complete application must be submitted to the following email address: [email protected] , which includes the CV and a 1-page cover letter, no later than the 20th of August, 2023.
Note that eligible candidates will be interviewed after the deadline.
Please, state in the email subject: “Sales and Marketing Officer”. Any deficiency in the application, the applicant will NOT be contacted for an interview.