ERPMax Solutions in Palestine announces the following vacancy for its office in Ramallah
ERPMax is a pioneer company in Palestine that offers full featured business management solutions software. Its solutions provide companies with a solid backbone for business development.
- Communicate and manage all aspects of lead conversion from phone calls, emails, follow-up and price offers
- Follow up and ensure the timely implementation of different activities per the approved action plans
- Ensure that the conversion process runs successfully through submitting daily reports to the supervisor
- Give feedback on campaign efficiency and suggest alternate plans once needed
- Reflect data in an organized manner on the CRM within the scope of work
- Present the company’s image professionally
- Implement any other tasks as may be assigned.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Must have an accounting background (Degree is an advantage)
- Proven experience in a related field (Fresh Graduate or Not)
- Knowledge in software and technology especially ERP Systems
- Must be able to work unsupervised to meet the ultimate objective
- Able to work outside of office hours as and when required
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to do what it takes to “get the job done” to a high standard
Skills for the Position:
- Strong rapport building skills and the ability to make instant decisions
- Ability to obtain, analyses and present information
- Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
- Experienced in making presentations to small and large groups at all levels
- Excellent computer skills; use of MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook, databases, CRM systems
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Possess a desire to succeed at a fast paced company
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic Confident, hardworking and adaptable to the needs of the environment.
- Able to demonstrate a flexible approach to meeting deadlines
If you’re outgoing and passionate please send your CVs to: [email protected] before 21st August 2020