One of the leading companies in Palestine in the field of pharmaceuticals and medical equipment located in Ramallah is seeking to hire the following vacancy:
Job Title: Sales Analyst
The sales analyst will be responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of sales related data.
- Prepare daily, monthly reports and as per the business need.
- Collect, analyze, evaluate and report data to allow the company determine opportunities and gap to increase performance.
- Collect sales records, trends and evaluate performance measured against target.
- Assist management in developing and reviewing the sales budget and rolling forecast including sales to budget variance and gap analyses.
- Collect data and analyze business line operation (product line, stores etc. to determine gaps, opportunities and to establish a base line for action and operational change.
- Collect and provide data to guide sales people performance.
- Participate in market study analysis.
- Provide customized report depending on the business requirements.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
BA in Accounting, Economics or any related field.
At least one year of experience in data analysis.
Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Committed and able to work under pressure.
- Able to see things from the other person's point of view.
- Knowledge sharing/continuous learning: Takes responsibility for personal learning and career development.
- Strong analytical skills
- High Computer skills: (Excel, Word, Power point)
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
If you find yourself qualified for one of the vacancies please send your CV along with a cover letter to the email: [email protected] pointing in the subject the vacancy title Sales Analyst no later than 16/05/2019. Only short list will be contact.