Bluemina Citizenship & Residency is a leading firm in the MENA region specialized in Citizenship by Investment and Residency by Investment since 1997. Check our website www.bluemina.com for more details.
Bluemina is seeking to hire several qualified personnel to fill the position of “Sales Advisor”.
The Sales Advisor will be a member of Bluemina Palestine and should be able to support Bluemina’s marketing strategy.
Primary tasks of the Sales Advisor will include:
- Meeting and exceeding the monthly sales targets.
- Developing new business leads with maximized conversion rates.
- Collaborating with client relationship managers to provide a world-class client service during the entire application process (from signing to delivery of citizenship or residency).
- Getting in contact with all provided leads by company within a timely manner and fill in Business Development Manager appropriately.
- Do proper sales follow up in order to maximize sales conversions.
- Assisting clients with making the right considerations by presenting the most suitable solutions.
- Researching, preparing and executing high-impact meetings with potential introducers and clients.
- Representing the firm at industry events and conferences.
- Following up with clients regarding anything related to their files until the file is completed and ready to be sent to the concerned government.
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Attending internal and external meetings as required.
- Representing company and networking at relevant conferences and events.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Fluent in the English and Arabic Language.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Hold a Bachelor's degree preferably in Public Relations or Business administration with at least good academic standing.
- 3+ years’ working experience in sales.
- Solid computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Holds valid driving license and able to travel across the West Bank.
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter detailing your qualifications no later than Wednesday, December 25, 2019. Applications should be sent by e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered.
Email: [email protected]