A rare opportunity to join a young, dynamic, creative and growing company, Canaan Palestine at the national and international level. We are looking for an experienced sales/customer service professional to serve as Account Representative for established accounts. The individual will carry out a diverse range of business-to-business sales and customers service activities including order processing, and comprehensive sales contracts performance and management. Candidate must be capable to perform duties in a highly independent manner.
This position is based at the company main office in Burqin, Jenin, Palestine.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required, but do not represent all the job functions that may be required to be performed by this position. Other comparable duties and responsibilities may be assigned as needed:
- Develop and maintain great relationships with all key customers and distributers.
- Prepare annual sales forecast and estimates for existing customers.
- Keep track of potential customers through specification sheet, their interest, profile, customer data base, and coordinate follow up with Marketing Manager.
- Process orders and manage the sales functions. Customers communication, prepare draft orders, communicate it with the production and purchasing departments, prepare confirmed order forms and share it with related departments.
- Follow up with various departments of production, logistics, and certifications to ensure proper order processing and communicate back to customers.
- Monitor A/R, and follow up accounts for payments if needed.
- Plan and manage promotions and demonstrations of new products, new plans to customers.
- Attend trade shows when needed, organize and actively participate in sales meetings arranged around trade shows.
- Manage and maintain production of promotional material necessary to support sales and marketing efforts.
- Maintain brand values in marketing and sales campaign and manage a unified brand image in the marketplace in line with brand values.
- Assist in the marketing strategy development and implementation, give feedback and keep record of marketing materials.
Canaan Palestine offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, plus exciting and stimulating work environment.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- 3-5 years of experience in business management, marketing, communication, and or customer service
- BA or MA in Business, marketing, communication, accounting or related fields.
- Professional skills utilizing full potentials of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other software for effective communication.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must be highly reliable, responsive to time sensitive work assignments, goal oriented, results driven, creative in manner and delivery, and self-motivated.
- Organized with the ability to manage numerous projects, tight turnaround times, and scheduling conflicts.
- Knowledgeable of a range of specialty food products including olive oil, particularly those with organic standards and differentiations between organic and non-organic products.
- Work with spirit of enthusiasm, teamwork, cooperation and a sense of urgency.
- Efficient with excellent communications and organizational skills.
- Passion for wholesome food, family farming, sustainable business, and responsible ecology.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality over all matters in the course of business operations including customer and employee information, operational plans, trade secrets and other confidentially intended information and documents.
To apply send CV and cover letter as well as personal and professional references to [email protected]