Established in 1995, BCI was founded to meet the needs of emerging regional ICT markets with a sound knowledge base and a strong network of global partners, BCI has since evolved into a regionally recognized advisor and provider of top of the line services and solutions spanning a range of sectors. BCI is intending to recruit a highly qualified individual to fill the position of:
Sales Account Manager Ref. No (HR-BNET-01)
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major corporate clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Achieve sales targets assigned by the company.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and market forecast
- BA in Business administration or a related field
- Proven two years’ experience as Sales Account Manager
- Experience in Microwave and Fiber sales is a plus .
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
Send your CV to: [email protected]