Title: Safety Officer
Reports to: Construction Supervision Engineer
Location: Jericho – Palestine
Sustainable Engineering Solutions (SES), a multi-disciplinary consulting company is seeking to hire highly qualified candidates for Safety Officer Position for Jericho Wastewater Collection System project.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A degree or diploma in workplace health and safety and/ or completion of in-house training courses related to construction site safety and environmental monitoring such as safety training and environmental modules provided by OSHA.
- Minimum experience of 6 years of working on construction sites, where construction safety requirements were implemented.
- Solid experience in implementation of construction safety policies and environmental plans.
- Very Good command of English language is needed with excellent reporting skills is a must.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in addition to strong personality and leadership skills.
- USAID experience is considered a plus.
Fluent in Arabic, excellent English speaking and writing skills.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply no later than Friday, September 22, 2023 by submitting their CV; Cover Letter and a list of three professional references to
Please clearly indicate in the subject line “Safety Officer”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
SES is committed to diversity and gender equality in all its operation. We strive to reflect these goals in our mission and in our workplace. SES is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our company.