First Option is locally recognized consulting firm that provides engineering, architecture and
Construction management services in Palestine
First Option is looking for Roads Design- Project Manager for USAID Project to be located in Ramallah according to the following:
Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Developing the design concepts with the design team members and according to the needs of the client and stakeholder’s.
- Visit the project sites and acquaint himself/herself with the project actual conditions.
- Prepare the targeted roads Geometrical design, pavement Designs and Drainage Designs with the design team members
- Provide technical direction or supervision to design teams members.
- Preparing tender documents.
- Producing technical and other project related reports.
- Liaising with clients, government agencies and local authorities.
- BSc Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in roads and highways design.
- Excellent Experience in working with Road Design software specially Autodesk Civil 3D.
- Familiar with local and international roads design standard (AASHTO)
- Experience in preparation of specifications and bill of quantities.
- Effective communication skills with client’s and stakeholders
- Project management experience across a range of disciplines
- Experience managing and leading project teams
- Very good command of English Language.
- Good experience in preparing time schedules using related software’s (Primavera or Ms Project)
- USAID projects experience is a plus.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply their CV only to the address below by Saturday, April 7, 2018
Please clearly indicate in the subject line Position. Emails with no position named in the subject line will be disregarded. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.