Bayader for Environment & Development (Bayader) is a non – government organization established in 2007 aiming to develop the Palestinian community and work at the sectors of food security, women and childhood, Community development, economic empowerment and emergency response & early recovery.
Bayader is working in the field of community initiatives mainly in non-profit activities with community. For more information, please visit Bayader website: www.bayader.ps
Bayader, in partnership with International Medical Corps (IMC) is seeking to implement Supporting community resilience against COVID-19 through community-based activities. This project comes under the umbrella of a USAID-funded project implemented by IMC that aims at mitigating the adverse effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on the health system and vulnerable populations in Gaza and supporting community resilience through integrated health facilities and community-based health services. Bayader is seeking highly skilled staff to be hired for the following position:
Position Title: Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) Focal person - Full time
# of Position Available: 1
Place: Bayader Office, Khan Younis
Reports To: Project Coordinator (PC)
Period: 7 Months
- Plan, facilitate, and implement RCCE activities in close collaboration with the IMC RCCE consultant and relevant technical and health emergency teams in IMC Gaza
- Plan, coordinate, co-produce, and disseminate RCCE materials and locally contextualized messages (audio-visual, written, and multimedia) with close ongoing collaboration and support From the IMC RCCE consultant in Gaza.
- Ensure the relevance, accuracy, quality, timely dissemination, and evaluated outcomes and impact of these RCCE materials and messages.
- Work with relevant IMC and stakeholders to support and build trusted community networks and multi-stakeholder partnerships that will achieve targeted and shared impact of RCCE actions.
- Provide technical guidance to rapid assessments and KAP (Knowledge, Attitudes, Practices) surveys were undertaken with communities, at-risk populations, and other stakeholders.
- Establish feedback mechanisms through social media, community surveys, and direct dialogues and consultations to ascertain community perceptions, knowledge, preferred and accessible communication channels, influencers, and barriers to their adoption of health-seeking behaviors.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualification and Experience:
- University Degree in journalism, communications, social science, or international relations and or equivalent.
- Studies or experience-based knowledge of communications techniques and media relations.
- At least 2 years' experience in the field of information, public relations, communications, journalism, or in a similar field.
- Experience in planning and implementing media and communications projects, preferably including the development of audio and visual materials and tools for community socialization and mobilization.
- Professional writing and presentation skills, strong photographic and/or video and presentation skills are major assets.
- Strong communication, and social skills
- Bilingual fluency in English and Arabic.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit an online application HERE
Deadline for submitting applications Friday 18/02/2022 no later than 16:00 PM.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply
Only short-listed candidates they will be contacted.