An International Franchise Brand is interested in a Store Manager
Description: Retail Store Manager
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains store staff results by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training employees, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving and maintaining inventories.
- Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; clearance sales; studying trends.
- Marketing and Advertising the merchandise.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
Skills/Qualifications: Customer Focus, Tracking Budget Expenses, Pricing, Market Knowledge, Staffing, Results Driven, Strategic Planning, Management Proficiency, Client Relationships, Verbal Communication, computer and POS system knowledge.
· Minimum 5 years experience in retail stores.
· English and Arabic proficiency is a must.
· Preferable BA in Marketing (and) (or) Management.
Apply Now: [email protected]
Deadline for sending Resumes is 20/10/2014