Response Project Officer Gaza, based in Jerusalem (Including travel within oPt)
Your main responsibilities:
- Support the HEKS/EPER Office and the program team based in Jerusalem.
- Facilitate partnerships between HEKS/EPER and Partner Organizations and between Partner Organizations (Consortia).
- Support and Enhance Partners Organizations’ capacities on programmatic and institutional levels
- Maintain contacts with partner organisations and relevant stakeholders at project implementation level.
- Support in producing written reports on project and program level according to HEKS/EPER and back donors needs including M&E.
- Facilitate and coordinate activities of HEKS/EPER and Partner Organizations
- Represent HEKS/EPER in OCHA meetings and all relevant Humanitarian Aid clusters.
- Support the Country Office in assessing organisational and operational capacity of partners, identifying key gaps in oPt operations.
- Work closely with the project officers in Gaza.
- Carry out needs assessment for relevant project ideas and activities.
- Conduct regular field level monitoring visits to project sites on a rolling programme.
- Assist in the preparation of monitoring and field visit reports for HEKS/EPER and other donors.
- Assist in preparing detailed work plans, proposals and budgets for the projects.
- Review progress made towards the proposed work plan as well as the stated objective and results at project and program levels.
- Oversee project progress, reporting, monitoring, evaluation and financial information, especially in respect of crosscutting issues.
- Identify potential risks and challenges associated with project implementation and develop mitigation strategies to address them. This includes assessing security risks.
- Take a major role in project planning, appraisal, monitoring and evaluation.
- Ensure that all interventions are reported on and where possible evidence of impact is gathered to enable greater advocacy to take place.
- The program officer shall contribute to the quarterly reflections and report on the program level. Compose written products for newsletters, reports and fundraising applications
- Discharge other responsibilities and assignments given by HA Senior Coordinator and Country Director, including responding to emerging humanitarian needs.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
To be successful you bring:
- University degree in social\political science or related fields.
- Five years’ work experience in INGO field.
- Strong understanding of humanitarian principles, standards, and best practices.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good computer skills (MS Office).
- Experience working with multilateral and bilateral donors such as OCHA, ECHO and others.
- Key qualities: diligence, attention to detail, efficiency, team player, professionality, solution-oriented, as well as ability to work under pressure, with tight deadlines, in complex environments.
- Driving license with flexibility to conduct periodic partner monitoring trips to Gaza, West Bank, and Jerusalem.
What you can expect from us:
- A national position with duty station in Jerusalem
- An opportunity to make a difference in this world
- An interesting and challenging position
- Duration 6 months (possible extension)
- Competitive salary
المسمى الوظيفي Emergency Response Project Officer (Gaza/WB)
آخر موعد للتقديم 17 - Dec - 2023
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 5 Years
التصنيف العلوم الإنسانية
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة مؤسسة HEKS السويسرية
Admin Finance Assistant
Emergency Response Field Officer
28, Apr, 2022
1, Sep, 2021
قطاع غزة, القدس
29, May, 2020
Finance Admin Assistant
29, Mar, 2018
28, Dec, 2017
Consultancy for a Baseline Study & Final Impact Evaluation
3, Mar, 2017