Main Objective: The Resources Development and M&E officer is fully responsible for research, project design, fundraising, reporting, as well as evaluating and monitoring the implementation of all projects and programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full responsibility for research, projects design, proposal writing, fundraising and resources mobilization to ensure financial sustainability of the organization in line with strategic goals.
- Full responsibility for planning and establishing long-term organizational strategy and action plans.
- Oversee and plan monitoring and evaluation strategies and set M&E guidelines and tools for overall programs of Al-Nayzak.
- Full responsibility for developing and maintaining relations with local and international partners and donors.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Development, English, public policy or any related specialization required, Master's preferred.
- At least three years of proven experience in similar positions.
- Proven experience in the field of proposal writing and fundraising.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills both in Arabic and English.
- Advanced Knowledge in Monitoring and evaluation systems.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask.
Professionals who possess the minimum requirements are encouraged to submit a cover letter and C.V to the organizations email: [email protected] no later than (19, December 2020) indicating the vacancy number and position.