Ramallah Office (WB/3/2019)
Main Objective: The Resources Development and M&E officer is fully responsible for research, project design, fundraising, reporting, as well as evaluating and monitoring the implementation of all projects and programs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Full responsibility for research, projects design, and proposal writing.
- Full responsibility for fundraising and resources mobilization to ensure financial sustainability of the organization in line with strategic goals.
- Full responsibility for planning and establishing long-term organizational strategy and action plans.
- Full responsibility for reporting to donors and partners on all projects and programs.
- Oversee and plan monitoring and evaluation strategies and set M&E guidelines for overall programs of Al Nayzak.
- Full responsibility for developing M&E tools.
- Full responsibility for implementing M&E activities.
- Ensuring the development and sustainability of Al Nayzak’s vision and mission.
- Ensure the development of innovative and relevant projects and programs at Al Nayzak, in line with local needs.
- Coordination with the financial department on annual budgets.
- Full responsibility for developing and maintaining relations with local and international partners and donors.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Development, English, public policy or any related specialization.
- At least three years of proven experience in similar positions.
- Proven experience in the field of proposal writing and fundraising.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills both in Arabic and English.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Advanced Knowledge in Monitoring and evaluation systems.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask.
Professionals who possess the minimum requirements are encouraged to apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة before (Thursday, 28th of July 2019), indicating the vacancy number and position.