The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit an application to the following assignment: Resilience Expert
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Master’s degree in Economics, International Development, Social Sciences, or a related field
- Minimum of 7 years working experience in similar assignments or fields
- Demonstrated experience in designing/evaluating resilience programming, notably with regards to resilience conceptions with a multisectoral scope and/or in conflict areas
- Interest and capacity to learn about new areas
- Developed monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning skills
- Strong analytical skills, sound judgement and the capacity to think and plan strategically, including the ability to contribute to high quality policy materials and advice for development implementation
- High level English oral and written communication skills, including representation and liaison skills
Interested applicants should submit their technical and financial proposal on the following website:
The complete Individual Consultant Procurement Notice concerning this call for proposal can be examined and obtained free of charge from the website.
UNDP looks forward to receiving your application and thank you in advance for your interest in UNDP procurement opportunities.
The deadline is 22 June 2022.