In preparation for an anticipated private sector support project by the World Bank and the Ministry of National Economy, known as the Innovative Private Sector Development (IPSD) Project, BA/Levant Gulf HR is mandated by a bidding consortium to allocate profiles for highly-motivated professionals, as described below.
The project aims to:
- Develop a Palestinian entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- Build linkages with regional entrepreneurial ecosystems.
- Design and implement a start-up finance system.
- Develop frameworks for home-based businesses.
- Extend grant monies and technical assistance to beneficiary start-ups.
- Build and operate an outsourcing hub in Gaza.
- Design automated systems to manage private sector development initiatives,
- Extend technical assistance and capacity building to a wide range of beneficiaries, covering entrepreneurship, start-up finance, and home-based businesses/outsourcing.
- Provide support for the implementation of all project components targeting the Ministry of National Economy (implementing a new automated company registration system; developing a framework for Home-Based Businesses).
- Conduct specialized technical and strategic diagnostic reviews.
- Provide technical advice, training, and preparation of technical manuals.
- Support planning of Ministry-related organizational reforms.
- Provide technical support and quality assurance to reform processes at the Ministry.
- Ensure proper knowledge transfer and capacity building to the Ministry’s relevant departments.
- Support process coordination between Ministry and project personnel.
- Coordinate Ministerial approvals of project reporting.
- Train staff at the Ministry of National Economy to ensure knowledge transfer and capacity building.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University degree (or relevant qualifications).
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience on business environment, company registration and business processes simplification reforms.
- Proven track record and practical experience in reforming/implementing company registration reforms, including registry automation.
- Relevant IT systems knowledge.
- Familiarity with international best practices in company registration.
- Familiarity with business processes simplification, including IT-related reforms.
- Experience in designing and conducting training courses and workshops.
- Full proficiency in English/Arabic.
- Experience in practical techniques for change management.
- Commitment to multi-culturalism.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة