About the Job
As Executive Assistant Manager you’ll provide leadership direction to the hotel by maximising financial returns, driving development of people, creating and maintaining memorable guest experiences, executing on brand standards, and building awareness of hotel and brand in the local community. You may need to act as the General Manager in his/her absence.
- Ensure a safe and secure environment for guests, team members and hotel assets in compliance with :
- The hotel’s and owner’s policies and procedures and regulatory requirements.
- The Brand \Franchise Agreement
- Five stars hotel standards and best practices
- Maintain relations with outside contacts
- Contribute to public relations activities representative to raise awareness of hotel and brand in local community
- Drive team member involvement in activities and businesses
- Develop and carry out action plans to be environmentally conscious and compliance with standards. including cleanliness of hotel facilities, kitchen, Halls …etc
- Ensure proper preparations for events.
- Develop day to day checklists to ensure compliance of different functions P&P (Housekeeping, Procurement, F&B, Maintenance , Kitchen..etc)
- Lead hotel development and renovation plans.
- Ensure proper contracts management practices.
- Serve as manager on duty , and a Secretary of the Board.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Direct everyday activities, plan and assign.
- Develop the team and improve their performance through coaching and feedback, and create performance and development goals for colleagues including KPIs matrix.
- Direct the team to make sure they deliver with compliance and to the expected standards and have the tools they need to work efficiently.
- Recommend or initiate any HR related actions where needed
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other shifts and departmental management.
- Interact with guests and outside contacts including, , current and potential clients, government officials, travel industry representatives, suppliers, competitors local community members
- Make sure the hotel delivers the highest level of guest satisfaction through superb guest services and amenities
- Help the General Manager in the development, implementation and monitoring of financial and operational plans for the hotel to ensure optimum guest satisfaction, sales potential and profitability
- Make recommendations for capital improvements to enhance the assets of the hotel and/or company and brand loyalty in coordination with Relevant functions.
This is the top Service delivery\Maintenance/Engineering job in a hotel which include all functions of property management and service delivery Quality Assurance, this will not waive different functions mangers\staff form their prime responsibility of their functions.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in Hotel Administration, Business Administration / Engineering or similar.
- Three years’ general management equivalent experience in a high-level operations role or prior general manager experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 years of experience in Facility management , business policies and procedures.
- language(s) : Arabic , English
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their C.Vs to [email protected] with the subject name “Resident Manager”, no later than 21st Aug. 2022.