The New Capitol Hotel is located in the Heart of Salah Al Dein Street. The Hotel is fully renovated and operational since beginning of 2019. The hotel is comprised of 70 rooms with several F&B outlets. The Hotel will mainly target the incoming pilgrimage market due to its proximity to the Holy Site in the Old City of Jerusalem. We are soliciting qualified candidates to fill the below vacant position.
- Record all booking requests
- Coordinate with hotel manager the reservations
- Update the system with the current bookings
- Deal with last minute bookings and cancellations
- Dispatch information to the relevant departments about the level of business in the hotel
- Prepare the occupancy forecast
- Cooperate with the housing keeping department
- Cooperate with the front office on the secured business
- Assist in the preparation of timely reports to the hotel manager
- Coordinate regular visits to the tour operators
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
A university degree in hotel management is required. A Jerusalem ID is a prerequisite. A driver’s car license is recommended for the above position.
For those who are interested, please send your C.V’s to [email protected] no later than January 20th 2020. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.