ABC Consulting is a Palestinian firm that provides multidisciplinary services in the field of development. With 12 years of experience in the Middle East, we provide services to an array of international and local organizations working in community and global development in the region. While based in the West Bank, ABC has successfully completed assignments across a far wider area, including Palestine and the region.
ABC Consulting is seeking to recruit a uniquely talented researcher for a full-time position.
- Lead the research department at ABC Consulting
- Support research design efforts, survey development and data analysis
- Bring expertise in methodological, analytic, and interviewing techniques to the team.
- Monitor data collection and produce field reports
- Prepare quality research reports in English, including practical recommendations for clients based on findings and conclusions
- Fact-checking research and reports
- Present research findings to stakeholders
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Requirements (Skills and Experience)
- University graduate in social science or related field involving quantitative & qualitative analysis desired
- Proven expertise in the systematic collection of qualitative and quantitative data, including survey design, and conducting interviews, focus groups, and/or observations using formal research protocols
- At least 4 years experience leading research teams with 80% or more utilization on primary research studies
- Proven track record of working with multi-stakeholder teams on technical projects and monitoring and evaluation.
- Strong writing skills in both English and Arabic
- Expertise with SPSS, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Passion for research in the development sector
- Clear communicator
- Analytical rigor and a fastidious attention to detail
- Strong self-direction and self-motivation
- A drive to question and improve everything about the organization rather than taking it as given
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ABC Consulting is an equal employment opportunity firm and encourages female applicants to apply