Terms of Reference for Consultancy Service
Project Title: Research to Market: Driving innovation through university - industry partnerships
Assignment title: TOT research commercialization training program
This consultancy assignment is part of the Research to Market project (R2M) which aims to connect academic experts with business personnel from important economic sectors in order to form multidisciplinary research teams to carry out the research projects.
ANNU is now considering the selection of a professional and qualified expert consultant to be part of the consultation team responsible for activities related to designing and putting together a TOT research commercialization training program consisting of 10 workshops to improve the technical knowledge and awareness of R&D teams. The training will be given in multidisciplinary research team environments.
Location of Work
The scope under the assignment shall cover the West Bank.
Duration and Timing
The selected consultant is expected to conduct the assignment in the duration of 3 months starting from 1/4/2023.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and skills
- At least a master ’s degree in business, engineering, science or a related field is preferred.
- At least four years of experience in technology or product development commercialization or three years of experience operating, managing, or owning a small business is required.
- Experience in market development for research-based technology and/or product commercialization is preferred.
- Experience in working with private sector and faculty entrepreneurs is preferred; experience applying and transferring university research-based knowledge to entrepreneurs and business owners for market development and technology and/or product commercialization is preferred.
- At least 5 years’ practical experience in designing and implementing training programs.
- Excellent training, communication and facilitation skills.
- Wide relationships with the private sector.
- Knowledge of Palestinian universities’ and international standards of technology commercialization work requirements.
Interested Applicants are invited to submit their applications and C.V. to the following E-mail: [email protected], so attach the job title in your e-mail.
The deadline for application submission is Sunday, 26/03/2023, before 2.00 PM.