Birzeit University announces the need for a “Research Assistant" with a Full time temporary contract on a project at Faculty of Engineering and Technology, according to the following requirements
(Qualifications & Skills):
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Business Economics, Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science, Social Studies, Sociology, or related disciplines, preferably with a focus on innovation.
- Thorough understanding of innovation, the role of ecosystems and communities, and the needs of innovators on the ground.
- Experience in community and project management.
- Experience in collaborative projects with national and international partners from academia, government, industry and the NGO sector.
- Experience in ethnographic and qualitative research desired.
- Previous stays abroad desired.
- Willingness and ability to travel to and work in Germany several times during the duration of the contract.
- Excellent ability to work independently and acquire new knowledge quickly
- Excellent knowledge of Office Suite and use of collaborative tools.
- Excellent communication skills and knowledge of English and Arabic, written and spoken.
For details on the tasks and responsibilities of the job, and more information, please visit the link ritaj.birzeit.edu/ecareers.
Application must be submitted online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة . The Deadline for applications is December 17, 2018.