Chemonics International seeks a Reporting Specialist for a newly awarded, USAID-funded project promoting economic growth in the West Bank and Gaza through expanded economic development, trade, commerce, and applied research. The five-year project has three main objectives:
- Objective 1: Facilitate Cooperative Exchange and Knowledge Sharing
- Objective 2: Foster New Markets
- Objective 3: Enhance the Capacity of Targeted Entities
We are looking for a dynamic individual with a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
The Specialist will be responsible for contractual reporting requirements, including progress reports and production of ad hoc project highlights and success stories to effectively communicate the project’s mission and impact on an ongoing basis.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Specific roles and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Uses information from discussions with program staff, interviews with partners, and data from monitoring and evaluation reports to prepare internal reporting related to program status and impact, including success stories, snapshots, weekly reports, quarterly reports, annual reports, and ad hoc reports for USAID
- Collects, analyzes, and summarizes the political and implementation environment in short and medium-length reports by drawing on program staff, external sources, partners, and other sources of information.
- Assists in the proofreading and fact verification of various documents and reports, and ensures standardization of documents developed in terms of structure and content
- As requested by project management and USAID, captures and disseminates key information, lessons learned, and action items from program events
- As requested, supports the monitoring and evaluation team to document monitoring, evaluation, and learning, draft evaluations of clusters of activities, and other duties to contribute to program learning and adaptation, and demonstrates clearly and rigorously program successes and lessons learned
- Collaborates and coordinates with all project staff to create a participatory approach for thorough reporting and communication
- Oversees creative and effective ways to improve program communications
- Supports project staff in preparation of materials for outreach and other project activities
- Helps ensure compliance with all USAID branding and marking guidelines
- Provides support as needed for project events
- Conducts translation/interpretation as needed to support project implementation and communications
- Conducts other activities as requested by project management
Basic qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in international development, communications, media, or related field
- Minimum two years’ experience reporting on impact of donor-funded projects.
- Demonstrated experience in analysis and reporting on program impact and implementation highly preferred
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision to prioritize multiple work assignments in an extremely fast-paced environment, to meet deadlines, and to exercise good, strong professional judgment
- Prior experience conducting communications or other relevant STTAs preferred
- Demonstrated interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills required
- Prior experience on USAID or other donor programs with experience in donor reporting requirements preferred
- Ability and willingness to travel within the West Bank and Gaza, as possible, to assist in workshops and conferences
- High standard of customer service and excellent organizational skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; skill in design software helpful but not mandatory
- Fluent oral and written English and Arabic is required.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below
by October 26, 2022. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only finalists will be contacted.