CONTEXT AND BACKGROUND
Secours Islamique France (SIF) is a Non-Governmental Organization of international solidarity based in France. Founded in 1991, SIF is a non-profit and non-political organization that intents to help, to bring relief and to protect the lives of those threatened by natural disasters, armed conflicts or by economic collapse. SIF provides its help in respect of the cultural diversity, without any distinction of origin, religion or gender. SIF Palestine Mission was established in 2008 and since then, it has set up many concrete activities in order to help in a large scale and developed a comprehensive knowledge of the local context and understanding of local needs.
ROLE IN THE ORGANIZATION
The Reporting Manager is under Programs Manager, responsible for the collection, consolidation and circulation of all information on the programs and projects to ensure quality and timely reporting on the program’s achievements. S/he will work in close cooperation with SIF’s teams as following:-
- Manages reporting activities and produces progress, mid-term, and final narrative and financial reports in line with SIF and donor reporting procedures;
- Maintains accurate records and documentation, and updates reporting databases;
- Manages reporting schedules and ensures timely submission of reports to senior management, HQ and donors;
- Coordinates with Programs Managers and other departments (MEAL, logistic, finance HR and Admin) to maximize the quality of reporting system;
- Reviews incoming operational and financial reports in terms of completeness, a compliance with regulation and requirements, and quality;
- Develops and maintains close and effective working relationships with the program team and other departments, understanding their informational and reporting needs while ensuring they are informed of documented reporting policies;
- Ensures quality of grant proposals writing, monitor the context pertaining to humanitarian sector (WASH, Livelihood, protection, etc) and update according to evolved context;
- Ensures reports and grants proposals are developed using the most appropriate method and tools available.
Data Collection, analysis and data synthesis:
- Coordinates with programs managers and other departments to collect timely data on achieved activities;
- Collects qualitative and qualitative data and conducts data analysis to present efficiently the project achievement and meet SIF and donors reporting requirement;
- Uses appropriate, simple, and creative methods to synthesize the data and present the information in different reporting settings;
- Perform any other duties related as may be assigned.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES
- A Bachelor degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Development Studies, Management or relevant field;
- Minimum 5 years of proven field experience in reporting and proposal writing at INGOs;
- Excellent in written and spoken English (essential);
- Strong data collection (qualitative and quantitative), analysis and synthesis skills;
- Must be detailed oriented and process focused;
- Good knowledge and practice of result- based reporting;
- Knowledge of project cycle management and conceptual tools (e.g. logical framework);
- Sound experience in social assistance or community humanitarian and development projects;
- Solid experience of work with windows based computer software, and modern accounting-systems;
- Experience in and commitment to participatory management and maintaining a supportive, open environment to ensure the transferring of knowledge & development of all staff;
- Excellent communication skills and flexibility;
- Ability to work under pressure and in emergency situations;
- Ability to travel frequently and under the particular travel requirements of the assignment.
Humble and flexible, force proposal and initiative, capacity to prioritize, networking and partnership development, sense of responsibilities and coordination skills, good interpersonal skills, patient and ready to listen to people, open-minded and collective approach and strong humanitarian motivation.
- Location: Gaza Strip
- Duration: to 31.12.2022 “renewable”
- Starting Date: As soon As Possible
- Reporting Manager: (Ref #:2022/08/RP)
Interested candidates are requested to send the followings:
- Their CV;
- Letter of Motivation with the Ref # of the post (as indicated above);
- Two professional references from the last two employers with their contacts’ information.
All above documents should be sent not later than 02:00 p.m. on 29.06.2022 to the following e-mail address:
Faxed CV’s or emails without the Post Title & Ref # will be neglected. Only candidates possessing relevant experiences will be shortlisted.
Secours Islamique France is an equal opportunity employer
SIF commits to respect the “Do no harm” humanitarian principle and ensure child safety is paramount in all its activities. SIF implements a Child Safeguarding Policy (CSP) at headquarters and in every mission. We do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with vulnerable people, in particular with children join our organization.
This position is subject to a range of vetting checks including criminal records disclosure and reference checks. We have zero tolerance for harmful practices and will take any allegation or report of child abuse very seriously.