Call for Applicants Advertisement
Mercy Corps is a non-religious, non-profit, and non-governmental international humanitarian organization.
Mercy Corps is seeking a qualified individual from Palestine for Reporting Service, the Reporting Contractor will support Mercy Corps – PYE program in developing the Activity’s communications and reporting deliverables, working closely with the technical team. The project is located at West Bank - Ramallah.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
- Read background documentation including the PYE quarterly reports, work plans, Performance Management Plan (PMP), related qualitative data, lessons learned, challenges, and observations.
- Participate in technical discussions to develop a clear understanding of PYE mandate and implementation approach.
- Support the team in the writing of the bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports, documents and updates on the PYE activities, challenges, and results.
- Support the team in developing of a rich content library including but not limited to factsheets, videos, most significant change stories, statistics, infographics, images, and other materials for use in both online and offline.
- Provide additional support in developing ad-hoc reports as required.
- Support the team in reviewing the partners’ programmatic reports and other technical documents.
- Collaborate with PYE MEL team to ensure reporting is in line with PMP.
- Ensure full compliance with USAID regulations and guidelines.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required Experience & Skills:
- At least 5 years of experience in relevant technical field (required)
- Positive Youth Development (PYD) Framework experience
- Demonstrated experience with writing technical documents.
- Familiarity with USAID reporting requirements and USAID Youth technical approaches
- Full professional proficiency in spoken and written English language.
This is a short-term assignment for the duration of 7 months, with the expected start date, during Oct 2023
If you are interested, please fill the form included in This Link, and ensure to attach your ID copy and CV.
The closing date for submitting the applications should be before 13 Sep 2023, at 16:00.