A leading solar energy company in the district of Salfit is seeking to hire a motivated and energetic female renewable energy engineer with good experience in solar energy.
- Contact prospective clients and follow up with their inquires.
- Answer clients questions via phone and online.
- Perform initial site visits for clients and identify sites with yield potential on their rooftops or lands.
- Develop different needed drawings (including conduits, cabling, and other system components) for the proposed solar systems using AutoCAD and other specialized software tools.
- Develop initial design of solar PV systems and performing shading analysis using specialized software tools.
- Supporting the stakeholders in performing grid impact assessment of solar projects.
- Supporting the clients (especially residential) in submitting their applications to Electricity Distribution Companies.
- Supervise the design of solar PV plants and giving the final approval for implementation.
- Quality checkup and final approval of the installed systems.
- Supervise the connection process of the installed solar plants with the Distribution Companies.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or Energy and Environmental Engineering from an accredited university.
- At least one year proven experience in solar energy and implementing solar energy projects with different sizes.
- Strong understanding of solar energy technology and concepts including connections, strings, inverters, design concepts, and shading analysis.
- Good understanding of electricity sector structure in Palestine and renewable energy regulations.
- Strong understanding of solar energy systems design.
- Experience using AutoCAD (2D and 3D), Excel, MS Word, and Power Point.
- Knowledge and experience in Solar PV design and simulation software tools will be an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in grid simulation tools will be an advantage.
- Financial knowledge and experience of renewable energy will be an advantage.
- Motivation and ability to work and deliver under pressure.
- Fluency in English Language.
Send your CV to: [email protected] before 31,Oct 2019