Leading Investment Company seeks highly qualified Renewable Energy Development Engineer at its office in Ramallah, Palestine. We are looking to hire a full-time design & project development engineer to provide office and site assignments.
- Develop initial design of solar PV systems and performing shading analysis using specialized software tools.
- Follow up on the daily operations and monitoring of the installed PV systems and analyze PV plant data.
- Monitor and detect issues for an existing PV plant remotely through SCADA system and on-ground technical team.
- Develop ToRs, RFPs and contract agreements needed for the development, implementation and operation of solar projects.
- Conducting project site surveys where applicable and conducting a preliminary analysis determining economic and technical pre-feasibility including but not limited to energy yield, plant capacity design, CAPEX & OPEX, etc.
- Providing mechanical, electrical, and other design reviews where applicable to ensure compliance of submittals to technical specifications.
- Participate in the development of renewable energy and other infrastructure projects as might be requested by the company’s management.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, and annual reports as needed.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Energy engineering, Electrical engineering, or Mechanical engineering with emphasis in renewable energy fields.
- At least 2-3 years proven experience in solar energy and implementing solar energy projects with different sizes.
- Strong understanding of solar energy technology and concepts including connections, strings, inverters, design concepts, and shading analysis.
- Knowledge of the existing local regulation and policies regarding electricity and renewable energy.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Solar PV design and AutoCAD.
- Knowledge and experience in grid simulation tools will be an advantage.
- Knowledge in other renewable energy concepts filed such as wind energy and WTE.
- Financial knowledge and experience of renewable energy will be an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure with team spirit.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
We welcome qualified candidates to send their CV and Cover Letter with subject line (Position-Applicant Name) to the following email address [email protected] no later than 5 September 2021.