Masrouji Group was established in the year 1959 in Jerusalem as a trade and import company for Pharmaceuticals. This modest operation has grown over the years to become one of the leading trading and investment corporations in Palestine and the wider Middle East regions, and has been distinguished for its emphasis on ethical business practices and an appreciation for opportunity.Masrouji Group is seeking a highly qualified Regulatory Affairs Officer.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Keeping up to date with changes in regulatory legislation, guidelines and studying scientific and legal documents, and update suppliers.
- Manage the regulatory affairs activities associated to new products registration and current products renewals, including preparation registration applications, registration dossiers, and any related product changes or variations, from submission to approvals.
- Follow pricing of pharmaceutical products in the related authorities.
- Renew of license and need import permits preparations of file, submission, and approvals.
- Literature review for products.
- Communicate with suppliers based on scientific grounds.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications & Skills
- Sc. Degree in pharmacy.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in RA or Research organizations.
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff.
- Good organizational skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Strong Communication skills.
Job Location Ramallah
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CVs to the following address:
[email protected] with the position title mentioned in the subject line
No later than 17-09-2022