An-Najah National University Hospital (NNUH) is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the following position:
Registered Nurse - Floor Nurse
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implements safe, competent, and efficient patient care within policies, procedures, standards, and interventions as noted in the multidisciplinary plan of care.
- Assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating patient care plans in consultation with healthcare professionals.
- Provide technical assistance directly to physicians, assisting them during exams, diagnostic testing, and treatments.
- Assists in positioning, and responding to the comfort/safety of the patient.
- Prepares administers stores and records prescribed medications as per policy.
- Record all care information concisely, accurately, and completely, on time.
- Collaborating on discharge planning with the healthcare team.
- Initiate corrective action whenever information from monitoring equipment shows adverse symptomatology.
- Initiate patient and family education plans as per policies.
- Maintain proper supplies and appropriate medical equipment to care for patients.
- Exhibit teamwork by collaborating with individuals and groups to establish and attain common goals.
- Accurately follows established infection control and safety policies and procedures.
- Adjusting specialized medical equipment as needed, as well as interpreting and recording measurements.
- Set priorities adapting to changing patient and unit situations.
- Maintain nursing code of ethics and demonstrate positive professional attitude toward job for patient/visitor.
- Demonstrate confidence and competence in all hospital policies and guidelines.
- Participate and support performance improvement and initiate activities.
- Assure that appropriate quality monitoring occurs in the unit and those findings are used to improve the quality of care.
- Demonstrates initiative in identifying and taking charge of new tasks; willingness to perform unassigned tasks when needed.
- Demonstrate knowledge of research findings related to clinical specialty.
- Complete assigned continuing education activities on time.
- Perform other position-related duties as assigned, depending on assignment setting or delegation.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- Previous experience in surgical,medical or oncology departments is preferred.
- Palestinian RN Licenses is required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification is required
- Certificates related to the scope of care is preferred.
- Experience with Venous Access Devices (VADs) and IV skills is preferred
- Ability to remain clear-headed and calm in a high-stress and fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills.
- Computer skills in word processing, database management, and spreadsheet desirable.
- Ability to manage multiple and simultaneous responsibilities and prioritize scheduling of work.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of all medical, financial, and legal information.
- Ability to work independently, exercise creativity, be attentive to detail, and maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to handle difficult situations involving patients, physicians, or others professionally.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills with patients, staff, and other health care professionals.
- Time management and Critical thinking skills.
Interested and Qualified candidates are kindly requested to fill the application no later than 28 December, 2022.
We thank all applicants for their interest to join An -Najah National University Hospital (NNUH). All Applicants will be notified of the result of the employment application by email. Candidates who have been shortlisted may be required to complete a written Nursing exam and/or demonstrate competency in Nursing services through a supervised hands-on competency check.
NNUH wishes all applicants success in their professional endeavors.