Business Alliance/ Levant Gulf Human Resources is looking for a Recruitment & Admin Assistant to join the team in Ramallah, Palestine. We would love to meet you!
Type of Contract: Full-time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in preparing job descriptions and requirements.
- Posting job vacancies on social media channels.
- Filtering job applicants/CVs properly, effectively, and efficiently.
- Scheduling and booking interviews, and coordinating calendars for interviewers and candidates.
- Supporting and participating in professional profiling and CV writing services.
- Maintaining updated logs and CRM for all candidates and clients.
- Utilizing our social media channels for weekly/monthly content.
- Answering phone calls/ social media messages and providing needed information.
- Performing other office tasks as per the job requirements.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills:
- Familiarity with hiring practices and stages.
- Hands-on experience in the recruitment process, especially filtering job applicants/ CVs.
- Hands-on experience in ATS is highly preferred.
- The ability to effectively use recruiting tools and software including, Job boards, Applicant Tracking System, Microsoft Office, and Google Drive.
- The ability to prioritize and multi-tasking is essential.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and writing.
- Strong English language skills.
- Good decision-making skills.
- Eagerness to learn.
Total Years of Experience:
2 - 5 years of total experience with 2+ years of them in a relevant role.
A Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related field.
Fluent in Arabic & English.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة