Records Office Clerk- Hebron Hospital
The Records Office Clerk will be required to record details of patients; issue medical charts; collect consultation and other fees and assist in the preparation of statistics. Booking appointments for outpatients & inpatients; operations and treatments. He/she should be flexible to work occasionally on weekends when requested.
To uphold the reputation of the Hospital by being courteous and polite at all times when dealing with patients and staff.
St. John Eye Hospital is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Records Office Clerk on part-time (60%) 3 days / week (24 hours) to work on our Hospital in Hebron.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
To apply you should have the following:
- Diploma/BA in Business Administration
- Minimum of 1 year experience in customer care field.
- Computing skills (Databases/HMIS)
- Flexibility in working extra hours and on weekends.
- Essential Patient Scanning and Archiving skills knowledge/experience
- Excellent Prioritization/Record keeping skills.
- Excellent Customer care skills (Ability to deal with pressurised situations)
- Trustworthy and Discreet (Handling/dealing with classified patient information)
- Arabic, English, Hebrew is plus.
- Received COVID-19 vaccine.
Candidates should apply on the Hospital Admin & Support Application Form, which can be downloaded from the following link: https://www.stjohneyehospital.org/join-our-team/ or obtained from the HR Department and sent to [email protected] by Monday February 13th, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
RESUME’S (CVs) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Please mention the vacancy you are applying for in the subject field.
SJEHG is an equal opportunity employer, qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.