St John Eye Hospital Group is the leading provider of eye care in East Jerusalem, the West Bank and Gaza Strip. The main Hospital is located in Jerusalem and has centers in Hebron, Anabta and in Gaza. In addition to our extensive range of specialist services we also provide support within the community through our Outreach Teams which travel throughout the West Bank.
We have a vacancy for Records Office Clerk on full time basis 40 hours/week (5 days) to work in our busy Health Records Department in our Hospital in Gaza. This can be a hectic department that sees a large number of patients who are attending appointments each day. To apply you should have the following:
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Diploma/BA in Business Administration or equivalent
- Two-years’ experience in customer service, hospitals and health systems.
- Computing Skills (database).
- Patient Scanning and Archiving Skills knowledge /experience.
- Excellent Customer Care skills (ability to deal with pressurized situations).
- Trustworthy and Discreet (handling/dealing with classified patient information).
- Communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Excellent Prioritization / records keeping skills.
Candidates should apply on the Hospital Application Form, which can be downloaded from the following link: www.stjohneyehospital.org/work-with-us or obtained from our Hospital in Gaza and sent to [email protected] . The closing date for receipt of application is Wednesday July 08th, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please mention the vacancy you are applying in the subject field.
RESUME’S (CVS) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
SJEHG is an equal opportunity employer, qualified woman are strongly encouraged to apply.
For more information about the job description, you can contact the HR Department in Jerusalem by email: [email protected]