For the Faith and in the Service of Humanity
St. John of Jerusalem Eye Hospital Group
Records Office Clerk – Jerusalem Hospital
St John Eye Hospital Group is the leading provider of eye care in East Jerusalem, the West Bank, and Gaza Strip. The main Hospital is located in Jerusalem and has centers in Hebron, Anabta and in Gaza. In addition to our extensive range of specialist services, we also provide support within the community through our Outreach Teams, which travel throughout the West Bank.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Records Office Clerk on part time basis 25hours/ week (4days) to work in our busy Health Records Department in our Hospital in Jerusalem. To apply you should have the following:
- Diploma/BA in Business Administration or equivalent
- Two-years’ experience in customer service, hospitals and health systems.
- Computing Skills (database).
- Patient Scanning and Archiving Skills knowledge /experience.
- Excellent Customer Care skills (ability to deal with pressurized situations).
- Trustworthy and Discreet (handling/dealing with classified patient information).
- Communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Excellent Prioritization / records keeping skills.
Candidates should apply on the Hospital Application Form, which can be downloaded from the following link: http://www.stjohneyehospital.org/work-with-us or obtained from HR Department and sent to [email protected]. The closing date for receipt of application is Monday January 13th, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
RESUME’S (CVs) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Please mention the vacancy you are applying in the subject field.
For more information about the job description you can contact the HR Department in Jerusalem by email: [email protected].
SJEHG is an equal opportunity employer, qualified woman are strongly encouraged to apply.