For the Faith and in the Service of Humanity
JOHN EYE HOSPITAL GROUP – JERUSALEM
Records Office Clerk Vacancy
St John Eye Hospital Group is the leading provider of eye care in East Jerusalem, the West Bank and Gaza Strip. The main Hospital is located in Jerusalem and has centers in Hebron, Anabta and in Gaza. In addition to our extensive range of specialist services we also provide support within the community through our Outreach Teams which travel throughout the West Bank.
We have a vacancy for Records Office Clerk on part time basis 18hours, 3days/week on fixed term contract for 3 months to work in our busy Medical Records Department in our main Hospital in Jerusalem. This can be a hectic department which sees a large number of patients who are attending appointments each day.
To apply you should have the following:
- Minimum a Diploma degree in Business Administration or Medical Secretary.
- One year experience in the field.
- Computing Skills (Database).
- Patient Scanning and Archiving Skills knowledge/experience.
- Excellent Customer Care skills (ability to deal with pressurized situations)
- Trustworthy and Discreet (Handling/dealing with classified patient information).
- Communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Excellent Prioritization/Record keeping skills.
Candidates should apply on the Hospital Application Form which can be downloaded from the following link: http://www.stjohneyehospital.org/work-with-us or obtained from HR Department and sent to [email protected] . The closing date for receipt of application is Friday July 13th, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. PLEASE MENTION THE VACANCY YOU ARE APPLYING IN THE SUBJECT FIELD. RESUME’S (CVS) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
SJEHG is an equal opportunity employer: applications from both men and women.
For more information about the job description you can contact the HR Department in Jerusalem by email: [email protected].