Millennium Hotel Ramallah, one of the Millennium chain hotels in the world and the only 5-star international hotel in Palestine, is soliciting a qualified candidate to fill the position of :
The hotel receptionist will join the front office team and will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service assistance, in addition to a variety of front office tasks and duties as explained below:
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To greet smile and welcome guests and inform them of the facilities within the hotel.
- To carry out a smooth and efficient check-out and ensure guest satisfaction with the hotel service.
- To complete all daily tasks laid out in the Reception Check-lists.
- To keep the Front office management informed of any faults or complaints reported.
- To ensure that all guest and internal messages are relayed promptly and accurately.
- To handle guest requests and ensure that all matters are dealt with efficiently and promptly taking preference over administrative tasks.
- To be fully aware of hotel room rates, availability, promotions, services, and facilities.
- To be fully aware of the hotel’s selling status in order to maximize room occupancy, average room rates, and additional revenue.
- To make reservations for accommodation according to company policy.
- To deal efficiently with all tasks delegated by the Front Office In-charge as detailed in the Standard Operating Procedure Manual.
- To be aware of specific daily functions and events as detailed in the forecasts, in order to deal efficiently with guest inquiries.
- To liaise with Housekeeping to ensure an efficient supply of rooms.
- To ensure that telephones are answered quickly and efficiently following company directives.
- To participate in any training and career development schemes as recommended by management.
- To carry out a thorough shift handover at the beginning and end of each shift.
- To maintain a high standard of personal hygiene, with specific attention to appearance, hair care specific dress code, and items of uniform supplied by the hotel.
- Assist the Duty Manager in any task outlined/detailed by him/her.
- To comply with any reasonable request made by management to the best of your ability.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in hospitality, business administration, or relevant field.
- Minimum one year of work experience as a receptionist, front office representative, or in a relevant role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Arabic and English.
- Possess high levels of commitment and a professional appearance.
- Customer service and organization skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to stay awake all night.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their CVs to [email protected] with the subject name “Receptionist ”, no later than 20/09/2023
We thank all applicants for their interest but regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.