Process all guest check-ins, check-outs, room assignments, and room change/late check-out requests. Secure payment; activate/reissue room keys. Ensure rates match market codes, document exceptions. Verify/adjust billing for guests. Communicate to appropriate staff when guests are waiting for an available room. Advise guest of messages. Clear departures in the computer system. Coordinate with Housekeeping to track room status and guest concerns. File guest paperwork or documentation. Operate telephone switchboard station. Run and check daily reports, contingency lists, and credit card authorization reports. Supply guests with directions and information. Answer, record, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns; follow up to ensure each has been met to guests’ satisfaction. Arrange transportation for guests/visitors.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, or related field from an accredited Diploma, Degree in hotel management is a plus
- Excellent Computer and MS Office, Hotel IT system is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Arabic reading writing speaking
- One year experience as a receptionist or similar role
- Strong interpersonal and cross-cultural skills required
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must have a flexible work schedule and the ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Friendly phone manner a must
- Customer service attitude
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
At Jericho Resort Village, the foundation for our success depends on your wellbeing. We are committed to making our workplace an environment, where your emotional, physical, and financial needs matter. An environment where each one of us feels like a valued member of our team. A place where we’re motivated to make a difference in what we do. If you are talented, career-oriented, and like to work with people, we encourage you to join our team.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below
The closing date for the positions will be 17 /04/2022.