Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF – Doctors Without Borders) is an international humanitarian aid organization that provides assistance in more than 60 countries to populations in distress, to victims of natural or manmade disasters and to victims of armed conflicts, without discrimination and irrespective of religion, creed or political affiliation. To develop this work from Hebron district, we are recruiting a:
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION:
- Receive and transfer, according to standard protocols, incoming calls and visitors, to provide them with accurate information or alternative ways to obtain it.
- Receive and welcome visitors in the Consultation Room (CR).
- Receive and give timely information to those who attend the CR.
- Manage the petty cash box in the CR.
- Make the transportation subsidy payment that MSF provides to patients, according to predefined standards.
- Make photocopies to deliver to the patients regarding different medical files, forms or certificates; collecting the signature by the beneficiary to verify that the document was correctly received.
- Provide general information and refer all non-routine information to supervisor.
- Keep the reception premises neat and tidy in the CR.
- Keep updated stock of hospitality, stationary and any required items needed in the CR.
- Prepare the logistics request for the CR needs.
- Follow up on administartive documents that need to be signed by MSF team.
- File and archive documents when needed.
- Report to Admin. Manager and/or Log. Manager in case support is needed in the CR.
- Perform any other clerical duties.
- Stress Management.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Two years diploma in office management or relevant field is desirable.
Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet)
- Mission language (English) and local language (Arabic) are essential.
Interested candidates should submit their application letter, CV with reference details to:
Médecins Sans Frontières
Human Resources Department –Hebron Project
With the reference: RECEPTIONIST. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: Closing application date is August 21th, 2021.
MSF is an equal opportunity employer, women are encoraged to apply.