Caritas Jerusalem (CJ) is a humanitarian and development organization that represents the socio-pastoral services of the Catholic Church in the Holy Land. It was founded in 1967 in the aftermath of the Six Day War, Caritas Jerusalem beneficiaries' number over 30,000 individuals from all religious backgrounds in the Occupied Palestinian Territories. Caritas Jerusalem is a member of Caritas Internationals, a confederation of 165 Caritas organizations operating in more than 200 countries. For further information about Caritas Jerusalem, please visit: www.caritasjr.org
Caritas Jerusalem is seeking highly qualified candidates for the following position for Taybeh Health Center:
Position Title: Receptionist
Position Type: Full time
Contract Period: 6 months contract, with possibility of extension(s)
Location: Taybeh Health Center – Taybeh Village
Working Hours: 08:00 till 14:30 every day except Sunday.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Welcome patients and direct them to the required services.
- Open files for patients and do the data entry on the system and maintaining electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Maintain office supply inventories and coordinate for the maintenance of building or equipment.
- General clerical duties including incoming and outgoing calls, photocopying, fax and mailing.
- Responsible for the financial transactions.
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries.
- Prepare monthly reports, memos, meeting agendas, minutes of meetings, purchase orders, request for payments and emails.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or any related degree.
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
- IT & English Skills
- Communication skills - written and verbal
- Planning and organizing
- Problem assessment and problem solving
- Information gathering and information monitoring
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Please note that candidates with the minimum one year of experience and meet the other above-mentioned requirements will be short listed and invited to a job interview.
Interested candidates with relevant education and experience are requested to send their cover letter and CVs by email to [email protected] and Carbon Copy (CC) to [email protected] by no later than 4:00 pm, Sept 20, 2019, and applicants should indicate the position title within the subject line of the email.