Maslamani Group Company is a Palestinian company established in 1969 and is considered one of the leading companies in the field of marketing & sales electrical and household appliances in Palestine is soliciting a qualified candidate to fill the position of
- Manage receiving and inventory of all incoming materials physically in warehouse and in an ERP system.
- Signing for shipments upon receipt and verifying that the correct merchandise has been received.
- Comparing purchase orders with invoices and packaging lists.
- Thoroughly inspecting merchandise for any damages and discrepancies.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all merchandise received.
- Contacting suppliers to resolve any shipment or delivery issues.
- Strategically storing merchandise to maximize storage space within the warehouse.
Organizing received items in appropriate areas and directs forklift drivers to store goods in identified areas
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Requirements & Skills:
- More than 5 years’ experience working in a warehouse environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or any related field.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Good understanding of warehouse safety regulations
- Physical dexterity and experience operating forklifts.
- Computer skills and knowledge of data entry and inventory software programs.
Interested candidates kindly send their CVs to [email protected] with “Receiving Officer” in the subject line. No later than July 31st 2021.