BA/LGHR is recruiting an R&D Manager for a growing software company located in Ramallah, Palestine, and serving international clients.
Summary Scope of Work:
The R&D manager will be responsible for the development of a large enterprise business SaaS applications. The ideal candidate for this position should have excellent leadership skills, business maturity, and a positive attitude towards challenges. He/ she should align, and be committed to the company’s mission and vision. He/ she will also inspire and motivate the team members to help the company grow and achieve its long term goals.
Reporting to: CEO
Type of Contract: Permanent
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the entire development process of new products and programs from the initial planning phase to implementation/ production.
- Ensuring that all R&D projects are implemented on time and within the budget.
- Accelerating the company software development standards including clean code, unit test, test automation standards\test coverage, DevOps, source control strategy, and software design best practices.
- Accelerating the company SCRUM adoption and drive a continuous improvement process in the development life cycle.
- Accelerating product major releases cycle to near-continuous deployments.
- Participating in strategic plans to accomplish technical as well as business requirements with customers.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills:
- Strong leadership and ownership.
- Reliable and has a positive attitude.
- Proactive, highly motivated individual with an excellent work ethic and goal-oriented approach.
- Ability to initiate and lead large scale processes to completion.
- An innovator by nature with the ability to think out of the box.
- Proven Agile\SCRUM experience is a big advantage.
- Proven architecture/design skills and familiarity with a wide range of technologies.
- Experience on back-end (JAVA/C#) is an advantage.
- Experience in front-end frameworks (React.js/ Angular/ Vue.js) is an advantage.
- Experience in cloud development (AWS/GCP/Azure) is an advantage.
- Experience in Test Automation is an advantage.
- Proven technical skills and self-learning ability, capable of thoroughly understanding the functional and technical aspects of a complex system.
- Articulate and able to clearly convey messages and statuses.
Total Years of Experience:
10+ years of experience.
At least 8 years of experience in the software industry.
5 years of hands-on experience in software development.
3-5 years of experience as a leader of a development team.
Education & Certificates Required:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any relevant field.
Planned Future Equity Shares, Health Insurance, Mobile, and other allowances.
Fluent in English and Arabic
Interested and qualified trainers can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة