Business Alliance HR is recruiting a Quality Technician/Engineer for a manufacturing and trading Company, located in Nablus, Palestine.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervising the production process, and ensuring compliance with company standards.
- Supervising the cleaning and sterilization processes according to the company’s procedures and regulations.
- Implementing quality control procedures.
- Implementing laboratory tests for raw materials, products and production lines according to quality control plans.
- Supervising the production and packing staff.
- Ensuring that non-conforming materials/products are labeled and isolated in the designated area.
- Coordinating with the Quality Manager to get rid of the non-conforming materials/products.
- Assisting in developing and implementing a system/policy for the cleanliness of the company.
- Maintaining/archiving related documents as per the Food Safety Management System.
- Performing relevant duties as assigned.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Ability to control and follow up on production processes.
- Comply with the Health, Safety, and Environmental Policies
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Deep knowledge of quality and safety standards.
- Advanced organizational skills.
Fluent in Arabic & English.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة