Position: Quality and Food Safety Manager
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
As the Quality and Food Safety Manager you will manage one of the most authentic
Palestinian leading food manufacturing company. This to ensure that all divergent
products produced are safe and manufactured with the highest standards that meet
our Customers’ expectations.
- Co-ordinate all technical quality activities to ensure that products are manufactured
against agreed specifications.
- Develop and maintain a robust auditing programme.
- Accountability for all aspects of site HACCP, Hygiene, Food Safety, Pest Control
and Auditing systems.
- Take action against any non-conformances of CCP’s, quality standards and any
other food safety issues according to the non-conformance procedure.
- Randomly monitor production and warehouse procedures and paperwork to check
accuracy and timely recording of information.
-To carry out organoleptic checks on products throughout production.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Must possess excellent verbal communication skills.
- Problem solving skills – ability to understand and carry out detailed written and
verbal instructions and to deal with problems involving a few variables in
- Level of persuasion and/or influencing of others – ability to effectively present ideas.
- Level of autonomy when considering alternatives or options in resolution of
problems decisions are made in routine situations, or where the consequences of
error are major
- Computer skills - Knowledge of MS Office and Excel – Proficiency
If you have 3 years minimum experience of working in a similar technical role
previously, ideally in the food industry, we would love to hear from you!