Al-Ghassan Systems is looking to hire a Quality Assurance Specialist. The ideal candidate is an exceptionally organized and methodical professional with the experience necessary to take our products to the next level with respect to accuracy, security, and performance. You will work in a fast-paced agile development environment and must be able to work as part of a team, meet deadlines and manage working under stress.
The candidate will work closely with the development team and provide regular feedback and will work closely with the company’s clients on final User Acceptance Testing and will assist in implementation as needed. Writing test cases, documentation and test reports is a crucial part of this job.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Requirements and Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer science, Business Administration, or any related field.
- 2-3 years of QA experience
- Superb computer competence, including database management.
- Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Thorough knowledge of web application development concepts
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Having and understanding of ERP, CRM and HR systems is a plus.
- Attention to detail is the most important qualification.