Responsible for ensuring Bisan products and services meet the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance.
- Perform manual testing on desktop and web applications and write test plans and test cases.
- Responsible for implementing Automated Testing Suite for the BISAN applications
- Responsible for defect documentation and usage of defect reporting tools
- Work with manual testers to implement all cases to cover all functionality and processes used in the BISAN solutions
- Responsible for implementing regression tests for ultimate network functionality and speed
- Responsible for Quality Assurance maintenance, continual improvement activities and applying all enhancements to the systems
- Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for process related concerns.
- Analyze failure, corrective and preventive action to respond to customer complaints.
- Investigate the performance of Bisan applications and benchmark them against popular standards.
- Create and maintain company quality documentation, such as quality manuals, quality procedures, testing manual, etc.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Continuously improving QA receiving inspection process and procedures.
- Preparation of QA periodic reports and results
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualifications.
- Good knowledge of QA standards and procedures
- Knowledge in object oriented design and object oriented programming.
- Good Working knowledge in Java programming.
- Knowledge in Java script is a plus.
- Knowledge in Selenium framework is a plus.
- Experience using SQL database programming a plus.
- Knowledge of financial applications a plus.
- Knowledge in Windows and UNIX environments.
- Knowledge in all aspects of the software development life cycle.
- Strong analytical skills
- Creative problem solving & troubleshooting capabilities.
- Highly detail orientated.
- Ability to work in teams and individually.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willing to learn new technologies.
- Accepting Challenges.
Our work environment is casual yet emphasizes responsibility, professionalism and independence. We are offering a competitive salary with reference to knowledge and experience.
For consideration, please send your CV, salary requirements and recommendations to: [email protected].
Only email submissions will be accepted and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Only qualified candidates need apply. No phone calls please.
Giving Power to People Through Technology.