Masrouji Group was established in the year 1959 in Jerusalem as a trade and import company for Pharmaceuticals. This modest operation has grown over the years to become one of the leading trading and investment corporations in Palestine and the wider Middle East regions, and has been distinguished for its emphasis on ethical business practices and an appreciation for opportunity.Masrouji Group is seeking a highly qualified Quality Assurance Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise the quality master file through the documentation system.
- Supervise the preparation of all required documents in GDP and other quality systems that are related to the Quality department
- Assure implementation of GDP practices in all areas under the scope of SOPs.
- Assure good follow up, implementation of GDP requirements.
- Assure good follow up of all inspection activities in order to ensure adherence to
- Assure good follow up for planning and implementing internal audits in order to
ensure and evaluate the quality system.
- Release or stop products according to integrity of the Suppliers
- Assure good follow up for the executions of the calibration schedule.
- Participate in suppliers’ audit and evaluation.
- Assure good follow up for the environmental, stores monitoring, and ensure compliance with requirements.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- B. Sc. degree in pharmacy or related sciences
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Quality in similar fields.
- Good management skills.
- Have enough skill in computer usage.
- Excellent command of Arabic and English language
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CVs to the following address:
[email protected] with the position title mentioned in the subject line
No later than 01-12-2022