Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer
Department: Quality Assurance Department
Reports to: Quality Assurance Manager
Employment type: Full-Time
Current certificates: Good Distribution Practices (GDP) and ISO 9001:2015
Highly qualified QA Officer is expected to excel in the collaborative environment and be responsible for completing duties assigned by QA Manager, such as handling customer complaints, training and examining staff, auditing, follow-up of QMS implementation, identifying faults throughout the process.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or relevant field.
REQUIRED SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Well knowledge in ISO 9001:2015 and GDP, preferred if certified
- Strong communication and persuasive skills
- Strong reporting and writing skills (both English and Arabic)
- Proficient in Word and Excel
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Have an effective role in auditing SuperPharma’s QMS system
- Handling of complaints system
- Handling of deviations system
- Work with CAPA system
- Have a role in training and examining SuperPharma’s staff
- Review and approve sampling documentation
- Analyze customer satisfaction data and provide insights
- Complete other QA tasks assigned by the QA Manager
Qualified candidates should send their CV to ([email protected])