PalGardens (or Palestine Gardens) is a Sinokrot Global Group (SGG) company specialized in producing high quality dates and agricultural products. Established in 2009, PalGardens is an extension to the thirty-year legacy of SGG, benefiting from its experience and success in the global market. PalGardens seeks to deliver high-end agricultural products to export and local markets, such as our premium date brands Qamar and Sahara Crown. We are the leading exporter of agriculture in Palestine, playing a major role in increasing the share of Palestinian agricultural products in the global market.
PalGardens is seeking for a key person to fulfill a title of “ Quality assurance officer “
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- Interpret implement and evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive action
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Coordinate and support on-site audits
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- At least 5+ year experience in a quality department with strong awareness of ISO certifications & other related international certifications
- Good writing, reading and oral communication skills in both Arabic and English.
- Scientific and professional reporting skills in both English & Arabic.
- Excellent technical skills
- Good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics
- Planning and organization skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Team working skills
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below
or send your CV to: [email protected]